If you are interested in finding out more about us, what we believe, our mission and our philosophy of ministry, join us for Discovering ChristWay. If you would like to join with us in ministry by becoming a partner (formerly known as a “member”) of ChristWay, be sure to join us in the ChristWay Theatre for our next class. There, you will have the chance to meet the elders, share your story, tour the campus and to discover opportunities to connect and serve.
Please click here for access to a printable copy of the Discovering ChristWay booklet which includes our distinctives, mission, function, values, vision, strategy, theology and membership covenant.
Please click here for a copy of our Constitution and By-laws.
We love to celebrate changed lives. Jesus told us that it's the very next thing we should do after we choose to follow Him. Baptism doesn't save you--doesn't forgive you of sins--because only Jesus can do that, but baptism is a public celebration of that moment when you said, "Jesus, I trust you." You don't have to be perfect. You don't have to have your life together. You just have to follow Him, repent and be baptized (Acts 2:38).
I am determined to obey God’s word. This is among my first acts of obedience.
“And now, why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name.” Acts 22:19
I personally believe that Jesus died to pay for my sin and rose to offer me new life.
“Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.” Romans 6:3-4
I have died to my old life and rise up to a new life surrendered to Jesus. As Jesus rose from the dead to be with the Father, so will I.
“…having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead.” Colossians 2:12
I am publicly showing my commitment to be united to Jesus Christ and His community of faith.
“For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.” 1 Corinthians 12:13
Anyone who is a sincere follower of Jesus and has already been baptized.
PARTNER WITH US
Apply the gifts and talents that the Lord has placed in you by serving at ChristWay. Working together will allow each of us to connect with others and honor God in service. It takes us ALL to make up the body of Christ.
Need help in determining what your spiritual gifts are? Take this inventory to determine your spiritual gifts and then talk to us about how those gifts can be used in a practical sense here at ChristWay.
If you are interested in serving as a ministry partner in one of the following areas, please contact us by phone at 423.238.7677 or by email. Please note that a background check will need to be completed for everyone working in the living room, with finances or with preschool, children or students.
- Frontline Team | assist with parking, greeting, campus guide, usher
- Home Team | developing and maintaining campus facilities and grounds
- Production Team | using technology to enhance the worship experience and remove distractions
- Preschool Ministry | assisting and teaching children, birth-age 4 in The Big Wahoo
- Children’s Ministry | assisting and teaching children, K-5th grade in The Tree House
- Student Ministry | assisting and teaching students, 6th grade-12th grade
- College Ministry | working with college students and young adults
- Worship Ministry | serve as a vocalist or musician
- Hospitality | serving in the bistro on Sunday mornings & helping with special events
With the exception of the frontline team and the bistro team, partnership is required in order to serve on ministry teams.
“The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” James 5:16
There are several different ways to participate in prayer:
- The Living Room is an area adjacent to the Worship Center where you can come and spend time in prayer alone or with someone. Prayer requests can be posted on the bulletin boards for others to pray over. Anyone can post a request or come and pray over the postings.
- LifeGroups are small groups of people doing life together, and prayer is an integral part. Join a group and pray for those in your group!
- Make prayer a part of your daily routine at home.
Sign up here to receive a weekly email with the prayer requests from our church family.
WEEKLY UPDATE E-MAIL
If you want to stay up to date with what is going on at ChristWay, then sign up for the ChristWay Weekly Update. You'll be able to unsubscribe at any time. There will be an unsubscribe link with each email we send you.