As Christ followers, we believe that we are stewards of God's resources because He is the owner of all that we have. Throughout scripture, we are reminded of the importance of giving back a portion of what God has so generously provided. His Word tells us that giving is an act of worship that should be done with a spirit of thanksgiving.
HOW TO GIVE
At ChristWay, we have several ways that you can give to God's work through your tithes and offerings:
- You may choose to have a gift automatically withdrawn from your account on a regular basis by completing this form and turning it in to the finance office by mail to P.O. Box 690, Ooltewah, TN 37363.
- You may give by debit/credit card if you click above to access online giving.
- You can give by check or cash on Sundays via the drop boxes in the Worship Center. You may use the envelopes located in the backs of the chairs or you may request envelopes at Connection Central.
- You can mail a check to our offices at P.O. Box 690, Ooltewah, TN 37363.
- You may text a gift to 423-444-0583. Send a text message with the dollar amount (e.g. “$10”) to this number. If this is your first time giving this way, you will have to fill out a short form with billing information. After the initial setup, giving is as easy as sending a text message.
- You may start the process of giving of stocks and bonds by sending an email to us.
Learn more about the legal details of making a charitable contribution to ChristWay.
ChristWay Community Church is a qualified section 501(c)(3) organization. All tithes, offerings, donations of any kind are tax-deductible under section 170(c)(2). By making any contribution, whether by cash (placed in a marked envelope), check, stock, bond, mutual fund or electronic method, you are aware that it constitutes your agreement to relinquish all control of funds in accordance with IRS regulations.
ChristWay Community Church shall have the power to modify any restriction or condition on the distribution of funds for any specified charitable purposes or to specified organizations if, in the sole judgement of the elder board (without the approval of any trustee, custodian or agent), such restriction or condition, becomes in effect, unnecessary, incapable of fulfillment , or inconsistent with the mission of ChristWay, charitable needs of the community or area served.
ChristWay Community Church shall have the variance power as set forth in tax regulations 1.170A-9(f)(11) (V) (B), (C) and (D).