STUDENT MINISTRY DURING SOCIAL DISTANCING
2020 has been a crazy year for sure! We believe that students need strong community now more than ever so we are creating safe environments to keep your student safe, but also allow them to be a part of strong community which will encourage them during all of this craziness. Each LifeGroup (6th-12th grade) is meeting in a socially distanced environment each week until September 2. If your student isn’t connected to a LifeGroup, let us know, and we’ll get him or her plugged in!
- 6th Grade Girls | Sundays at 7 PM in The Cove at ChristWay
- 6th Grade Guys | Sundays at 5 PM in The Cove at ChristWay
- 7th Grade Girls | Sundays at 6 PM in The Living Room at ChristWay
- 7th Grade Guys | Sundays at 6 PM in The Hub at ChristWay
- 8th Grade Girls | Off Campus at Various Times
- 8th Grade Guys | Sundays at 6 PM Outside at ChristWay
- 9th Grade Girls A | Wednesdays at 6:30 PM in The Cove at ChristWay
- 9th Grade Girls B | Wednesdays at 6:30 PM in The Hub at ChristWay
- 9th Grade Guys | Wednesdays at 6 PM in the Theatre at ChristWay
- 10th Grade Girls | Wednesdays at 6 PM Outside at ChristWay
- 10th Grade Guys | Wednesdays at 6 PM Outside at ChristWay
- 11th Grade Girls | Wednesday Evenings at Cambridge Square
- 11th Grade Guys | Sundays at 11:30 AM Outside at ChristWay but will also Meet Off Campus on Some Weeks
- 12th Grade Girls | Wednesdays at 6 PM in the Living Room at ChristWay or Off Campus
- 12th Grade Guys | To Be Determined
In the ChristWay Student Ministry (CSM), we want our students to grab hold of 5 core values:
We are loved.
We are called to love others.
We are called out of our comfort zone.
We are called to a life of worship.
We are called to make disciples who make disciples.
We believe that these core values will allow us to make a difference in our community, our country, and our world as we focus on making disciples of all nations.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get ready to experience student ministry in a different way. We have a ton of fun while being centered on studying scripture and showing students how we can apply the scriptures to our lives. We have created environments where our students will be able to thrive. Click below to learn all about how and when you or your student can get involved.
MIDDLE SCHOOL: 6th-8th grade students meet in The Attic each week during the 10:45 AM worship service for teaching and LifeGroup time. Prior to this, they will attend the 9:15 AM worship gathering together.
HIGH SCHOOL: 9th-12th grade students gather each week at 10:45 AM in The Hub for teaching and LifeGroup time. Prior to this, they will attend the 9:15 AM worship gathering together.
MIDDLE SCHOOL: 6th-8th grade students meet in the Commons and The Attic each week from 5-7 PM for MS Nights for high energy worship, teaching and small group time. Food is available for a nominal fee.
HIGH SCHOOL: Because we believe in strong discipleship, our high school students will be leading the way on Sunday evenings by assisting with our adults in Children’s ministry and MS Nights. If you are interested in leading out in these areas, swing by the Hub or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIGH SCHOOL: 9th-12th grade students meet in the Hub each week from 6-8 PM for worship, teaching and small group time. Food from local restaurants is available for a nominal fee.
Crash nights are our biggest, craziest, most fun nights. Our Middle School and High School students gather collectively a few times each semester to hang out and worship and lift up the name of Jesus together. For more information on when CRASH happens, check out our upcoming events below.