March 25 9:30 - 11:00 am | ChristWay Community Church
Children are a gift from God, but they come with little to no instructions. How do you raise them to follow God? How do you let others know you want to raise them God’s way? Come make a public stand and let the church support you and celebrate this blessing with you!
What to Expect
Parent-Child Dedication is a special time for parents to affirm their commitment to raising their children in a godly home, one that teaches about Christ and honors Him in actions. At this event, you and your family will be honored with a brunch, a complimentary family photo, and a time of prayer. Space is limited to only 15 families, and registration will close after March 12; late registrations will not be accepted.
What It Is NOT
This event is not infant baptism. We believe that when people are old enough to understand what it means to put their faith and trust in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, they should have the opportunity to make that choice for themselves. A preschooler is not able to understand sin, forgiveness, the sacrifice our Savior made for us and what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. This event is about YOUR commitment as a parent to lead your child into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, so that as he or she gets older, you are able to guide and to help him or her understand what that means.
- Participants MUST be partners of ChristWay (and not just regular attendees).
- Children should be age four or under.
- Extended family members are welcome to come to the brunch, but you will need to limit your group to no more than ten members, including your child.
- Complete the online sign up form.
- Get your “homework assignment” from the ChristWay K!DS Check-In Station by no later than March 19, and plan to complete it before the event.