Women's Four:One Journey (formally Walking Worthy) is forming! Four:One Journey is a small group environment designed to help participants discover and resolve what is keeping them from a life of freedom that can be theirs in Christ. Participants take a look at their past and discover how it shaped their beliefs and actions. By applying the truth of God’s Word, participants confront and resolve the contradictions between what they believe and the way they live.
ChristWay Partner Experiences:
- “I get it! I finally get it. I’ve connected some dots in my life and am now able to live in the freedom of knowing I am fully loved, accepted and delighted in. ‘I am a child of God’ now really means something to me.”
- “I became aware of some unhealthy ways I related to people (sinful actually.) Once I became aware, learned where it came from and submitted myself to Christ, I now have healthier relationships.”
- “I thought I had it all together – wrong! In reality, I was a perfectionist and had an ongoing sense of not measuring up. I drove others crazy and my relationships were strained. Now I know where it originates and how, with God’s help, to change.”
- “I lived in the darkness of depression. While I still struggle, I am facing my pain and beginning to heal and see the light rather than darkness.”
- “I always felt guilty. Self-condemnation ran rampant in my head. I now can battle those thoughts by choosing to ‘take every thought captive unto Christ’ and choosing to believe God’s Word – not the lies from my past. I have the tools to do it.”
Four:One (Formally Walking Worthy) is not a Bible study. It is Biblical principle application combined with behavioral psychology. It was crafted by Elodia Flynn, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, with over 40 years of counseling experience and a deep faith in Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior.
As a Women’s only LifeGroup we will meet on Sunday evenings, 5-7 PM, in the ChristWay Theatre, beginning October 15 and continuing until March 2, 2024. Due to the nature of these groups, family members should not participate in the same group.
Thanks to generous support from ChristWay and prior participants, the cost is $99.00 for the materials used during the group. Most groups opt to do a weekend retreat. Retreat costs are extra and that information will be made available soon.
If you need financial assistance, please contact Marti Smith at email@example.com.
ChristWay K!DS currently has a waiting list at this time. Please contact Renae Marcus at rmarcus@ChristWayChurch.org to be added to the wait list.